The Chapel was repaired and altered

//The Chapel was repaired and altered

The Chapel was repaired and altered

The Chapel was repaired and altered; the entrance was originally on the East facing the river and the pulpit was in the center of the South wall and faced the North. The spire was taken down and rebuilt on the West end, with the lower portion enlarged as to permit an entrance through the center. This was due to the river no longer being the primary way of travel.

By | 2018-09-06T15:14:55+00:00 January 1st, 1829|Timeline|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment